1) Choose a gemstone from "Available Gemstones for Customizations" and add it to your cart.
2) Choose a setting from " Available Settings for Customizations" and add it to your cart.
3) Contact me on the Contact page via email. Type " Custom" in the subject line so I know you want to discuss creating a custom piece of jewelry. If possible, screenshot the gem and setting you like and let me know the size you need or any other possible customizations such as metal type or gem size. Please give me up to 24hrs to respond as I may be working on several other orders. (Thank you for your understanding)
4) I will contact you back and verify what you have chosen or verify that I have or can get, your requested item(s). I will give you a labor estimate which may change if you request anything other than the initial order we discuss. (Please understand that this is based upon the average cost for a similar piece of jewelry and is not a final exact cost. I will try my best to keep it within the parameters of the initial estimate. Just understand that if you decide you want something different than originally agreed upon, The price will likely change.) I will send you the written estimate via email.
5) Once you are happy with any customizations and/or I verify what you have chosen, you will purchase the setting and stone from your cart. As soon as the payment has comes through, I will start creating your ring or piece of jewelry.
***Please note that the initial price of gem and setting (above stated purchase) is NOT refundable)***
6) Once your custom piece is finished, I will send you pictures and/or video of the piece, so you can verify it's exactly what you want. When you are satisfied with the final product, I will give you the final cost of labor and shipping. (If at any point before the product is fully purchased and shipped, you decide you do not want to proceed, the setting and stone are non-refundable however, you will not be responsible for the cost of labor.)
7) Once the final cost of labor and shipping has been paid, your creation will be shipped with whatever shipping method you have chosen. (I highly recommend insured and signature requirements as I am no longer responsible for the package after USPS takes custody of the package.) Once I have shipped your custom piece, I will provide you with the tracking number.
8) Your custom jewelry is delivered and a physical memory for you to enjoy.